Are you on a quest to find the best influencer marketing tools to take your campaign to the next level?
You’ve landed at the right spot.
According to bestselling author Bernard Kelvin Clive, “Brands grow faster and stronger with the help of Brand Advocates, Influencers & Tribes.”
This statement is supported by the fact that influencer marketing’s adoption is continuously growing and it’s expected to become a $16.4 billion industry this year.
Image via Influencer Marketing Hub
The growth of influencer marketing can also be attributed to people’s trust in other people more than ads and brands.
And with this growth also comes the growth in demand for influencer marketing tools.
But why are influencer marketing tools needed?
The answer lies in the cost associated with it. Most brands spend less than $10k on influencer marketing. In such a case, it means that the brand would have to manage the entire campaign in-house as hiring an agency would prove to be costly.
Image via Influencer Marketing Hub
That’s where influencer marketing tools help businesses. Using them, you can find and partner with influencers. You can improve collaborations, reach your target audience, and increase profits without hiring an agency to do it for you.
The catch here, though, is that there are numerous influencer marketing tools out there, and choosing the right one can be challenging.
That said, it’s also important to ensure that you select the right one as it can make all the difference to your influencer campaign.
So, here are the best influencer marketing tools for your business.
Best Influencer Marketing Tools You Must Use
Influencer marketing is arguably one of the finest ways of marketing your ecommerce store. Let’s take a look at the best influencer marketing tools you should be using in 2022.
Image via Modash
Modash has listed influencers’ profiles from TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube on its Discovery engine.
It is one of the finest robust influencer marketing tools and provides audience analysis and data-backed insights to boost decision-making. This tool is preferred by 300+ brands, including Google, Bolt, and Busuu.
- You can build a list of potential influencers who reach your target audience using Modash
- Know if your influencer has fake followers, how successful their reach is, and how they drive growth for businesses
- This tool allows you to track the progress and performance of your ongoing campaigns
- You can grow your business while keeping your cost per acquisition low
- Intelligent and accessible filters that help you find influencers that talk to your target market
- An intuitive and straightforward interface that allows you to run campaigns in fewer clicks
- Doesn’t provide an engagement calculator or score the influencers based on engagement rate
- Payment system is not automated
It is a sleek and intuitive tool with a hassle-free interface
This influencer marketing tool offers a 14-day free trial. After the trial, you can upgrade to one of the following paid plans
- Essentials: $109 per month
- Performance: $274 per month
- Advanced: $498 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing depends on your business requirements
Pro Tip: If you are scaling your business, you should go with the performance plan as it’d help you utilize your influencer marketing budget well.
Image via Upfluence
Upfluence ranks among the leading influencer marketing tools and is trusted by 1600+ brands globally.
With this tool, you can find content creators for your brand, enrich influencer relationships, and manage affiliate marketing to drive more traction for your business.
- Identify influencers who love your brand through social listening
- Affiliate marketing feature allows brands to connect with affiliates to promote the business and increase conversions
- It is a CRM for your influencer marketing. You can track your progress with each influencer with this tool
- Integration with Gmail and Outlook offers hassle-free and instant communication with influencers
- The Google Chrome extension makes influencer discovery easy
- Easy and efficient in-tool payments that remove the hassles of invoicing
- The process of choosing influencers and building lists is cumbersome
- There are limited filters available
There is a slight learning curve associated with this tool
This tool offers three plans – growth, scale, and enterprise. Connect with the sales team at Upfluence to determine the pricing and the suitable plans for your requirements.
Pro Tip: Leverage the product seeding feature to directly send products to your influencers without going to any other platform.
Image via trendHero
Discover relevant influencers on Instagram for your business using trendHero. As one of the most prominent influencer marketing tools, it helps companies run influencer marketing campaigns that improve brand visibility and conversions.
There are a total of 90+ million Instagram profiles available on this tool for you to choose from.
- Provides insights into influencer’s accounts such as fake followers, inflated followers, audience demographics, behavior, and interests to optimize your campaigns
- Get in-depth competitor analysis on your chosen platforms, content type, and results
- Discover and create personalized lists with influencer search to boost your campaign results
- Gives complete insight into past influencer marketing campaigns and content
- Don’t need to connect your Instagram account to access the tool
- ML-driven audience fraud detection works well
- Lookalike searches help identify relevant audience profiles for influencer campaigns
- There are limited filters available for searching and discovering the influencers
Powerful and robust user interface with accessible features and intuitive navigation
You get a 14-day trial for this tool. After the trial period, you can choose to upgrade to one of the following paid plans:
- Lite: $9.99 per month
- Pro: $29.99 per month
- Advanced: $99.99 per month
Pro Tip: Save marketing spend by running an audit to remove fake accounts from the list.
Image via BuzzSumo
BuzzSumo is one of the finest influencer marketing tools and a leading content research tool.
It helps businesses identify relevant influencers, determine the content that performs best in the niche and monitor the content performance.
Companies like HubSpot, Expedia, Digitas, and Ogilvy use this tool to enhance content productivity and success.
- Helps find relevant influencers with authority from different social media platforms
- Find the most famous content pieces, workable formats, and other data-backed insights to support content creation
- Analyze influencers, know your audience and identify what is their search intent to create content that works
- A free Chrome extension that allows you to conduct influencer outreach on-the-go
- Get quick and effective competition analysis to build your next content campaign
- Visual representation of data makes it easy for businesses to get a holistic view and plan a successful influencer marketing campaign
- Learning curve is steep for this influencer marketing tool
- The price is slightly on the higher side
This tool comes with a visual and intuitive interface that makes it easier for the customers to access the data.
This influencer marketing platform offers a 30-day trial. Check out the paid plans to upgrade after the trial period.
- Pro: $99 per month
- Plus: $179 per month
- Large: $299 per month
Pro Tip: Personalize your dashboard to get the metrics most suited to your influencer marketing campaign.
Image via Awario
Counted among the top influencer marketing tools, Awario is also one of the finest social listening tools available in the market.
This means that businesses can keep a pulse on what people have to say about them.
It crawls through 1.3 billion web pages every day to identify capable insights that can boost decision-making.
Content Amplified, UpJourney, and Geekwise Academy are a few businesses that have signed up for this tool.
- This tool continuously monitors the social conversations around your brand so that you can react to them immediately
- Get a detailed influencer marketing report that talks about your reach, increase in mentions, and top influencers talking about your brand
- Identify potential leads using this influencer marketing tool that collects recommendations and complaints to help you identify sales opportunities
- Lets you Manage your conversations and marketing tasks on-the-go
- An easy-to-understand dashboard that offers you complete visibility into your brand’s performance
- This influencer marketing software comes with excellent customer support
- It has limited filters to check audience demographics, influencers in your niche, and also for social listening
- You will need some guidance on how to use the interface
Moderately difficult to use
You can take a free trial of the starter plan before upgrading.
- Starter: $24 per month
- Pro: $74 per month
- Enterprise: $249 per month
Pro Tip: Set email alerts for specific keywords used across social media platforms. It will help you track and review your progress without investing too much time.
Image via Heepsy
Ranked among leading influencer marketing tools, Heepsy provides businesses with real influencers in a matter of seconds.
This influencer marketing platform gives you detailed influencer reports, from determining the influencer’s performance metrics across social media channels to conducting follower analysis.
This helps you avoid one of the greatest ecommerce marketing mistakes—partnering with fake influencers.
Top global brands like Ikea, Huawei, and Walmart use this tool to further their influencer marketing strategy.
- Has a search engine that allows you to discover influencers (micro-influencers included) from your niche and build your network
- Build custom lists to help you with influencer outreach. You can create lists for each campaign and organize them with ease
- You can conduct a detailed audit of the influencers with the built-in statistics to get precise profile performance and a visual preview
- Intelligent fraud detection using AI technologies to avoid fake followers
- Easy to organize lists and streamline the workflow
- Scanning influencer profiles is fairly fast
- The customer support needs improvement as the responses are not immediate
- There is no option to delete lists when you don’t need them
Easy to use
This tool for influencer marketing offers a free trial.
- Starter: $49 per month
- Business: $169 per month
- Gold: $269 per month
Pro Tip: You can analyze past brand collaborations of influencers and content types to optimize your current campaigns. This historical information can play a major role in the success of your campaigns.
#7. Ninja Outreach
Image via NinjaOutreach
Ninja Outreach is one of the finest influencer marketing tools and it helps brands find like-minded Instagram and YouTube influencers.
The built-in influencer CRM allows you to organize influencers, track conversations, and share progress. You can even use this influencer marketing tool to generate qualified leads and further your business.
- This tool helps you find Instagram influencers in your niche, determine their engagement rating, and find the cost of partnering with them
- Find the most influential business leaders
- Discover the right people in your niche using one-click smart tags to find specific profiles. It also allows you to verify the suggested email addresses
- Personalized email outreach campaigns work well
- Ability to manage your influencers and track progress from a single place
- It is an easy-to-setup tool
- Customer support is heavily dependent on live chat, as there is no phone number or email address mentioned on the website
- The website takes a while to load
- The invoicing system is not very clear
It is not a very user-friendly tool.
You can choose to try this influencer marketing tool with its 7-day free trial before upgrading to a paid plan. Following are the paid plan options you get with this tool:
- Flex: $155 per month
- Pro: $259 per month
Pro Tip: By using it as a CRM, you will get a complete view into the prospect’s pipeline and their journey for better collaborations
Image via Fourstarzz
You can grow your small and medium business with influencer marketing tools like Fourstarzz.
Using it, you get access to profiles of nano, macro, and micro-influencers for brand collaborations. It offers detailed insights into each influencer’s profile and this can play a major role in helping you decide whether to partner with them or not.
- Discover influencers in your niche from over 800k profiles. You can use the built-in filters such as audience demographics, engagement rates, and follower numbers to find relevant influencers
- Can build unlimited influencer lists for specific campaigns. Leverage the built-in ROI tool for comparisons and to identify the influencer partners to further your brand
- Build your visual dashboard to track campaign metrics in a few clicks with this influencer campaign management tool
- Helps simplify influencer marketing
- It offers value for your money. At a low cost, you get unlimited access to all the features
- It has only one pricing plan and this allows you to access all its features
- Advanced search filters such as location, language, reach, engagement, and post value
- You don’t get post-campaign reports for your influencer marketing campaigns. You will have to use the in-app tools to track the campaigns and then generate the reports
- There is no free trial available for this tool
The interface is easy to use. However, there may be a slight learning curve.
It comes with a fixed price plan. You have to pay $59 per month if you opt for the monthly plan. However, if you have chosen the yearly plan, you will need to pay $44.25 per month.
Pro Tip: The advanced features can be used to find local influencers with ease. Additionally, the platform has a large database of micro and nano-influencers specifically.
Image via Grin
Grin is one of the most highly-rated influencer marketing tools out there and it helps ecommerce businesses grow through influencer marketing and value-driven collaborations.
It integrates with all your marketing platforms, including social media, emails, and other tools, to drive end-to-end influencer marketing from a single place.
Macy’s, L’Oreal, and Brooks Running are some brands that use this influencer marketing platform.
- Ability to find, connect, and collaborate with influencers
- Get in touch with influencers who are brand advocates to boost your brand’s visibility
- Track the progress of your influencer marketing campaigns with all the right metrics using a single dashboard
- Identify, track, and repurpose the content that your influencers have created
- Easy integrations with all the leading ecommerce platforms, including Shopify and Magento
- Manage everything from influencer search to communication to reporting from a single place
- Easy to scale your campaigns to match business growth
- Automated detection of fake followers to boost campaign results and reduce the overall spend
- Reporting tools lack customization and flexibility
- The platform doesn’t offer any free trial
It is an easy-to-use and intuitive influencer marketing platform.
There are no fixed pricing plans for this influencer marketing tool. You can seek a demo and connect with the salesperson to identify the best plan for your brand.
Pro Tip: You can leverage the DTC feature to ship products, manage discount codes, and more.
Image via Followerwonk
Followerwonk is one of the most robust and reliable influencer marketing tools and helps you find Twitter influencers.
Whether you want a detailed account audit or a competitor analysis, this is the perfect influencer marketing tool for your business. You can discover influencers, segment them into different lists, and manage them easily using it.
- Search for relevant influencers by thoroughly analyzing their social authority, followers, location, etc.
- Know when your followers are most active, what is the best time to engage with them, and how to build your follower community
- Run a competitor analysis to see how the competition is performing, what they do best, and how they are growing their brand
- Helps you compare your Twitter accounts with competitors quickly
- Gives a 360-degree view into your followers for better decisions
- It is a Twitter-only influencer marketing tool. As a result, you don’t get insights into other social media platforms
- The interface is slightly difficult to navigate. Customers need to understand the way the interface works before proceeding with it
- It cannot compare the followers for more than three Twitter accounts at a time
It’s moderately difficult to use
You can choose from these three plans
- Free: You can connect a single profile. There are feature limitations with this plan
- Target: $29 per month. Can connect up to three profiles
- Multitask: $79 per month. Can connect up to 20 profiles.
Pro Tip: Segment your followers into different dormant, active, and engaged segments to personalize your communication with them.
Image via Klear
One of the most reliable influencer marketing tools, Klear helps brands grow with the power of influencers.
This tool helps find influencers, manage influencer relationships, and offer in-depth analytics to help brands make the right decisions.
Brands such as Unilever, Veritas, Ogilvy, and MediaBrands use this influencer discovery tool to create reliable, authentic, and long-lasting relationships between the brands and creators.
What makes Klear stand out from the rest is the fact that it’s got a large database of TikTok influencers as well.
- Improved influencer selection with AI-driven scoring methods that allow you to analyze and rank influencers against multiple factors
- Advanced filters to discover influencer profiles relevant to your brand for 2x targeting
- Ability to measure the influencer campaign’s effectiveness with the help of leading metrics. Determine the success as well as improvement areas for the campaign
- Helps identify bot-driven fake profiles
- Offers a 360-degree view into your audience demographics to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Gives solid data-backed insights that help you choose the right audience and influencers for your campaigns
- Influencer discovery isn’t very straightforward
- Restrictions on the number of campaigns you can run at a time
- Difficult to edit influencer lists
The interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
There are no fixed subscription plans available for this tool. You need to schedule a demo and connect with the sales team to find a plan that fits your business.
Pro Tip: Use the fake spot technology to identify fake engagement to improve campaign efficiency
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the types of influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing is an extension of social media marketing where brands connect with leading content creators from their niche to boost visibility, increase traffic, and drive more sales. Here are the different types of influencer marketing:
- Affiliate campaigns
- Social media takeovers
- Giveaways and contests
- Unboxing and reviews
- Product launches
2. How do you find influencers in marketing?
Here are the steps that you can follow to find influencers in your niche:
- Determine the purpose and goals of the influencer marketing campaign.
- You should next deduce the type of campaign you wish to run. It could be a giveaway, a contest, or a blogging campaign.
- Consider the location of your brand.
- Determine your budget.
- Decide on an influencer marketing tool for your campaign.
- Leverage influencer marketing tools to filter and find relevant influencers.
3. How to choose the right influencer marketing tool?
When you are looking for influencer marketing tools, you should ask the following questions that can help identify a relevant platform
- What are some of the features that will be useful to my business?
- Is the software solution easy to use, or will my team need some help to configure and use it
- What is the budget I have set for investing in a tool? Compare it with the cost of the tool the team needs.
- Will I find relevant influencers for my niche using this tool?
- Does it automate discovery and influencer search for me?
4. Which platform is best for influencer marketing?
The best platforms for influencer marketing are:
- Ninja Outreach
Using these platforms, you can discover and connect with social media influencers and launch your campaigns.
5. How do I start an influencer marketing campaign?
Here are the steps you can follow to start an influencer marketing campaign:
- Determine the goal of your campaign
- Fix your campaign budget
- Look for influencer marketing tools and select one
- Identify and connect with influencers for collaborations
- Review content and share it
- Compensate the influencers
- Analyze the campaign results
Influencer marketing offers a world of opportunities to marketers who want to do retail marketing.
However, a lot depends on the strategy that you leverage to implement your campaigns. And this also involves selecting the right set of influencer marketing tools for your campaigns.
It’s only then that you’d be able to discover and reach out to genuine influencers for collaborations with ease.
A genuine influencer pulls your target audience to the brand, nudges them to try your product/service, and helps you with the acquisition. This, in turn, can directly boost your sales and revenue.
To wrap it all up: It’s easy to find influencers; however, it is challenging to find someone who matches your requirements and is authentic. The right tools will guide you through this path.