Looking for the best SaaS affiliate marketing software for your business?
You’ve come to the right place.
Product and service recommendations can make a powerful impact on consumers. And that’s why it’s critical to leverage affiliate marketing for promoting your product or service.
But finding and managing brand affiliates is easier said than done. And that’s where SaaS affiliate marketing software comes in.
However, the most concerning aspect is choosing a software solution that makes managing the affiliate campaign easy.
To help you with it, we’ve put together this list of the best SaaS affiliate marketing software solutions.
Best SaaS affiliate marketing software for 2022
Here are the best SaaS affiliate marketing software solutions you should be leveraging for your business.
Image via FirstPromoter
First Promoter is ranked as one of the best SaaS affiliate marketing software solutions globally. It helps SaaS product companies track, manage, and optimize their affiliate programs to improve conversions.
This software offers everything from in-tool payouts to coupon tracking to launch your affiliate marketing program. Best product companies like ClickUp, Demio, Wishpond, and Agorapulse are SaaS companies that use this software.
- Reward your best affiliates for the sales you get. With this software, you can also reward the people signing up through referrals with credit or discounts
- Affiliates can run multiple campaigns using this tool to maximize referral traffic
- Track best sales using discount coupons or personalized email marketing affiliate link
- One-click payouts allow you to process multiple payments simultaneously
- Increases productivity as the tool automatically tracks your recurring and one-time charges
- Super easy to launch your affiliate program
- Payments to affiliates are hassle-free and can be done from within the tool
- Aesthetic and user-friendly software
- Limited options available for integration
- Not a very proactive support teamYou can only see reports for 17 data points.
- There is no room for customization
Easy to use and hassle-free software
Take a 14-day free trial to understand the SaaS affiliate marketing tool and find out how useful it is for your product marketing. Upgrade to one of the following paid plans after the trial period.
- Starter: $49 per month
- Business: $99 per month
- Enterprise: Starts at $149 per month
Pro Tip: Personalize the rewards and commissions for each affiliate based on specific data points to drive more sales through referrals.
Image via LeadDyno
LeadDyno is one of the best SaaS affiliate marketing software solutions available in the market. It helps you launch and grow your affiliate marketing with ease.
It has several levels of automation that enhance your workflows and enable you to run SaaS affiliate programs hassle-free as per your needs.
HubSpot, Shopify, and BigCommerce are some of the SaaS companies that use this platform.
- Build and customize your affiliate portal in a few clicks to get all the reward and affiliate marketing program related reports on a single page
- Integrate top platforms across marketing, ecommerce and other channels to gain complete access into your affiliate program’s success
- Track affiliate visits, leads generated, and conversions from a single dashboard to make insightful decisions
- Know which marketing channel is performing for your business by setting up tracking campaigns
- Easy to use and highly accessible Saas affiliate marketing tool
- One-click integrations for seamless flow of data
- Single-click social sharing of your affiliate link
- Track Google Ads conversions from within the software
- Comprehensive reporting features for insightful data
- The customer support is not proactive
- The differences in the pricing plans are not obvious; you need someone to help with these plans
Very easy to setup and use this software
You can take a 30-day free trial of this product. Upgrade to a paid plan if you are satisfied with the product.
- Starter: $49 per month
- Biz Builder: $59 per month
- Accelerator: $79 per month
Pro Tip: Know your most successful affiliate marketing program and why it worked using the reports to optimize your current campaigns and increase lead generation.
Image via Trackier
Trackier, a prominent adtech solution, is also one of the best SaaS affiliate marketing software solutions.
This AI-powered software helps brands drive growth through real-time insights into their affiliate campaigns.
Noise, Grabon, OLX, and Wakefit are some of the best brands that use Trackier.
- Understand which campaign accelerates ROI and what placement drives growth with the smart optimize featur
- Use the multi-channel measurement solution to optimize performance by channel. You will get data by affiliates and channels that helps improve decision making
- Real-time insights into your partner’s performance to improve and optimize
- Know when campaign results are unusual, track revenue frauds and identify unsettling issues in the campaign
- Hassle-free integrations with 100+ ad networks
- Easy and effortless reporting that offers key insights into your campaigns and affiliate partners
- Customizable and easy-to-use dashboards
- Real-time fraud detection that ensures safety within campaigns
- While the UI is user-friendly, it is not exactly aesthetic
- No option for saving campaign data
Accessible and user-friendly interface
Take a free trial of the software before you upgrade to one of the following paid plans
- Agency: $499 per month
- Custom: Connect with the sales team for pricing information
Pro Tip: Analyze the traffic across channels in real-time so that you get to know which campaigns are performing better. It will help identify the best performing channel for your business.
Image via PartnerStack
A leading partnership platform, PartnerStack is positioned as one of the best SaaS affiliate marketing software solutions. It extends support to referral, partnership, and reseller channels too.
It comes with a built-in marketplace and payment automation system.
Leading brands such as Webflow, Doordash, Freshworks, and Teamwork use this software for affiliate marketing.
- Allows you to find the right partner affiliate for your campaign and drives top-notch performance to improve your conversions
- Customize the partner onboarding by tracking their performance and behavior to improve affiliate experience
- Easy reporting and complete analytics to help brands make the right decisions
- In-tool reporting and campaign templates that allow you to create campaigns effortlessly
- Helps with marketing automation of core areas of partnership management to deliver high-impact performance
- Intuitive and customizable dashboards for partner affiliates
- Easy to create and run automations
- Onboarding partners for affiliate marketing made easy
- Automate to release payments on time
- 65,000 active SaaS partners available for referral marketing
- The sign up process is long and tedious
- Not a very mobile-friendly software
Accessible and user-friendly interface
The pricing is determined based on your requirements. Fill up the form on their pricing page to get in touch with their team.
Pro Tip: Automate the workflows for affiliate partnership such as payments, messages, and rewards to boost productivity.
Image via Tapfiliate
Track and grow your business with affiliate marketing using the best SaaS affiliate marketing software Tapfiliate.
It integrates with both ecommerce and SaaS platforms. You can partner with affiliates from your niche and turn them into brand advocates to drive more sales.
Sendinblue, Selz, and Boldking are some of the brands that have used this software to tap into referral marketing.
- With the affiliate autopilot, onboarding and dashboard creation is automated
- Create copy for social media channels for affiliates and share personalized coupons with just a few taps to drive more social reach
- Performance bonuses to help boost sales by setting targets that motivate your affiliates to build their network
- Automate all workflows including emails, and commissions to save time and improve productivity
- Easy integrations with a wide range of marketing tools using Zapier and web hooks
- Easy and effective way to track campaign performance
- Better control on the social messages sent by affiliates
- Easy to scale the affiliate software to meet your new growth requirements
- A slight learning curve involved with setting up commissions
- Support team takes time to respond
- Payout automation not available
A slight learning curve involved with specific features
Take a 14-day free trial before you upgrade to one of the following paid plans
- Essential: $89 per month
- Pro: $149 per month
- Enterprise: You will need to get in touch with the sales team to upgrade to this plan.
Pro Tip: Create custom clicks for the affiliates to make tracking easy and effortless
Image via OSI Affliate
OSI Affiliate is one of the leading affiliate SaaS marketing software solutions globally. Brands like incorporate.com, Trek, and Response Wise use this software.
You can easily recruit affiliates, turn them into brand advocates, and drive growth for your business with OSI Affiliate.
With suitable tools and the right branding methods, you can promote your business across best social media channels using this platform.
- You can drive growth across new channels and improve your reach
- Smart rewards that allow you to award your customers for referrals using coupons, discounts, and gift cards
- Full integration available with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Built-in templates for emails that allow referrals to send out messages to their peers and family
- Email templates and marketing toolkit are extremely helpful
- Exceptionally easy to launch and manage your campaigns
- Intuitive dashboard that helps you keep tab on your sales and affiliates
- It is slightly on the expensive side
- It may take some time to get used to the interface. So there’s a slight learning curve to it
You will need some time before you get used to this software.
Take a 15-day free trial of the software before upgrading to one of the following plans that best suits you
- Basic: $47 per month
- Professional: $97 per month
Pro Tip: Integrate the software solution with your website to leverage the referral marketing feature of this platform and put it on autopilot.
1. What is SaaS affiliate marketing?
This is one of the most preferred forms of referral partnership, where affiliates use their blogs and influence to drive more traffic to your website.
They become brand advocates and help you with community-led marketing. This partnership form of marketing is a win-win for both, as the affiliates earn money and the brands maximize sales.
2. How do I start a SaaS affiliate program?
Here is how you can start affiliate programs:
- Start with defining the payment structure. How would the partners be paid? Would it be the cost per click or conversion?
- Create enablement assets that the affiliates can use for marketing your brand. The banners, display advertisements, and video content are part of your affiliate program.
- Source affiliate partners and connect with them
- Create a rewards structure such that you can award top affiliates
- Keep measuring and optimizing the affiliate program to maximize conversions.
3. How to create high converting content for SaaS affiliate marketing?
Follow these tips to create user-friendly and usable content:
- Create content that is accessible on mobile
- Add videos and images to your content so that customers can engage with it
- Create banners or get assets that can help convert faster
- Incorporate SEO best practices to improve the content ranking and increase conversions
4. What are the best SaaS affiliate marketing software in 2022?
Here are the best SaaS affiliate marketing software solutions for 2022:
- First Promoter
- OSI Affiliate
5. What are typical commission ranges for referral partners for Enterprise B2B SaaS?
Typically, the affiliate commission per sale ranges between 5% to 25%. However, in certain cases, the rate could go higher as well.
Start Your SaaS Affiliate Programs Now
These are all the tools you can use to build your brand via affiliate marketing. Using them, you can easily track and measure your performance and optimize the campaigns to drive more ROI.
However, irrespective of the platform, it’s important to find the right affiliates for the task. Additionally, you need to get in touch with these affiliates and communicate the details about your campaigns as well.